Paint the Roses Red
In this DVD, you will learn a collection of LLV’s working effects that are easy to do and insanely powerful. If that wasn’t enough, you also have access to a 45 minute roundtable discussion between LLV and Dee Christopher on subtleties and techniques that you can add into your own performances to make them more powerful and effective.
The hard copy dvd is now sold out. However, you can stream this title by clicking the button below.Stream it (£14.99)
Contains some strong language but even stronger magic!
- Harmony – Despite the spectator giving a deck of cards two thorough shuffles beforehand, the performer is able to know the exact order of cards in a chosen suit.
- Curiosity – The spectator secretly conceals their own coins at various locations on their body (left pocket, right pocket and one in their closed fist). The performer is able to divine the location of every coin. As a finale, the date on the third coin is also revealed under seemingly impossible conditions.
- Binary – The spectator finds their selected card using an unknown prediction card from another deck. The prediction is then revealed to bear the same value as the original selection and to have even predicted its numerical position in the deck.
- Off with his Head – During an entertaining exposé of card cheating techniques, the performer finds a royal flush in a deck of cards previously shuffled by the spectator.
- Hack – A number force using a spectator’s borrowed phone.
- Caterpillar Control – A flashy card control paying credit to Chris Brown’s Venus Trap.
- Wardrobe Change – Instantly make a card change by popping your T-shirt!
You can watch the full performances of every effect taught on the DVD here.
As well as all of the material taught and the roundtable discussion, we’ve also included 4 PDF files on the disc to expand on some of the effects and subtleties taught; You will learn to tell instantly whether your spectator is left or right handed, how to sense when a phone is about to ring and how to create false memories with a little known visualization technique.
Watch Lewis floor The Wizard Product Review team (from ten minutes in):